Pars Trade Pty Ltd t/a We Are VR ABN 82 167 703 344 – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We Are VR grants the Client a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the final product(s) powered by third party service providers. This excludes the right to copy, sell, re-sell or modification of or access to the original recorded raw database. Final rendered product will be delivered to the Client in digital and web compatible format only. We Are VR reserves the commercial and intellectual rights to store and use the final product or recorded database if required. The Client is responsible for providing required information, access to existing properties and preparation such as cleaning, decorating or interior design prior to photography.
- This service agreement between We Are VR (“Photographer”) and the above-mentioned client (“Client”) is for providing a 3D virtual inspection tour of the above-mentioned property address (“Property”).
- Client understands that We Are VR ultimately owns the 3D images, models and database and retains all rights, and may use them for Photographer’s own promotional purposes or resale. Client also warrants that they have or they can arrange legal access to the property and they have authority to enter into this contract for the Property, and shall indemnify and defend the Photographer in the event of any litigation arising due to this contract.
- If, in the opinion of the Photographer, the shoot cannot be completed due to inclement weather or other adverse conditions, then Photographer reserves the right to re-schedule the shoot at the earliest convenience. The Client has the option to accept the rescheduled date or to receive a full or partial refund.
- “The Client” agrees to pay a minimum agreed amount as the deposit of the quoted amount to commence any capture 3D photo, with the balance payable prior to delivery. Once capturing 3D photos have commenced on a project, this deposit is non-refundable. Also in the case of a change of mind by “The Client” this deposit is non-refundable
- If the Photographer cannot perform this agreement for any reason, then the Photographer will promptly return any deposit or payment to Client. Photographer will have no further liability in excess of monies paid
- The virtual inspection photography will not be included outside of the dwelling (e.g. backyard, front yard, garden, storage, etc).
- Final product – 3D images – will not be released until payment is made and received in full. Use of any 3D images prior to full payment will constitute a breach of this agreement.
- The charges in this agreement are based on the standard current price list and are subject to change.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all other documents or communication, whether verbal or in writing This agreement may not be altered except in writing and agreed to by both parties.
- We may collect and use the personal information for purposes including contacting and communicating with the Client or property owners, for internal record keeping and marketing. We may also disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
- This agreement shall be governed by and under the jurisdiction of, the laws of
Matterport – Portal Subscription Agreement: https://matterport.com/legal/terms-of-service/
Matterport – Service Partner ProgramTerms and Conditions: https://matterport.com/legal/terms-of-service-3/